Cigarette Free at Last!!

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Need a quick, cheap chocolate fix? I got you covered!

I ran across a really good recipe for a quick and easy chocolate fix! Brownie in a mug! I tried it this morning and it was really good! I added a 1/4 teaspoon of vanilla, too. I'm willing to bet it would be even better with some chopped nuts or even some mini chocolate chips if you have some lying around! I don't care for vanilla ice cream, but if I had some Ready Whip, I'd sure top this off with some and some chocolate sprinkles, too! I also found a cake in a cup recipe I'm going to try as well! I LOVE cake! I'm sure many of you can come up with some ideas to make it better, some great toppings we could try and some things to make it even yummier! Let me know!! I found the cake in a cup recipe here, over at The Hidden Pantry's blogspot: Aunt Betty's 1-2-3-cake





I'm going to try this one in chocolate and also carrot cake! Yum!!

2 comments:

  1. The cake in a cup should be called the 3-2-1 cake...LOL...because you add 3 tablespoons mix, 2 tablespoons water and microwave 1 minute! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just tried the 3-2-1 cake in a cup! Used carrot cake mix and put cream cheese frosting on top...YUM!

      Delete

Keep it clean, Keep it civil! Have fun!