Cigarette Free at Last!!

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Can you crochet or knit? Show us your work!

Can your crochet or knit? Show us your work! I always wanted to learn, but never took the time to do it. My Mom crocheted like a pro! She could have sold her work for lots of money, but never would! I wish I had paid more attention or let her teach me how to crochet, but foolishly I didn't.

I recently learned a couple of basic stitches and I'm currently working on a baby blanket for my new grandbaby. I actually learned how to crochet watching videos on Youtube! LOL The first thing I made was a sweater for my little dog. I kept thinking "If I can do this, I can certainly do a baby blanket!" LOL So that's what I'm working on now. I don't have a whole lot of time, working two jobs, but it's coming along, slowly but surely!

Here's a few pictures of the doggy sweater I made. My very first attempt at crocheting. I tried my hand a knitting years ago and I did pretty well. I may try that again, too!






The blanket I'm doing is a continual Granny Square design. I can't wait to see how it turns out! Here's a preview:



How am I doing so far? I could really use some tips! LOL

Here it is finshed. What do you think?  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it clean, Keep it civil! Have fun!