Cigarette Free at Last!!

Monday, April 10, 2017

What 25 extra pounds looks like...

Good morning,

Been thinking a lot about this blog and what I need to or should be writing about for you. Then I realized, I never showed you what 25+ extra pounds looks like on a 5'2", small framed body. I also felt like by NOT showing you, it didn't give me much credibility. So, I'll show you what 25+ extra pounds look like on me. I've gone from weighing 105-110 pounds and wearing a size 0/1 to a size 6/8. I have cellulite and flabby arms and I'm quite uncomfortable. I've always been small, so this is difficult for me. I know gaining unwanted weight is hard for anyone, so no judging!

So, I'm going to show you my before and after weight gain. Hopefully, when I'm done with my journey, I'll be back to my before in a few months. So... here you go. I'm wearing clothes, because trust me! NO one wants to see this is a bikini! ;)

Before I got sick, 105#, size 0:


 After I was treated with medication for Grave's Disease, 133#, size 6/8:

 (these two photos were taken today)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it clean, Keep it civil! Have fun!