Cigarette Free at Last!!

Monday, August 6, 2012

How to Make Homemade Jelly from Bottled or Frozen Juice (apple, pomegranate, raspberry, blueberry, peach, etc.) - Easily!

How to Make Homemade Jelly from Bottled or Frozen Juice (apple, pomegranate, raspberry, blueberry, peach, etc.) - Easily!

I just made this with grape juice, (100%, no sugar added) and it was so easy! It took longer to gather my supplies than to make the jelly! :o) It's cooling now, I've read to wait 24 hours after processing to check for sealing and then tighten the rings before storing. I put my labels on and all I have to do now is wait to taste the finished product! YAY! I can make jelly!



This is the apple jelly I made for neighbor gifts this Christmas.


2 comments:

  1. Just tasted the jelly I made! The recipe I used turned out amazing!! It was quick and easy and tastes like I spent hours and hours making it! You have got to try this recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For our Christmas "neighbor" gifts this year, I made Apple Jelly. I added a 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon to the juice at the start of the cooking process. It was really good! I think the apple turned out better than the grape. :o)

    ReplyDelete

Keep it clean, Keep it civil! Have fun!